Is not it too late to earn money on the property
I thought very much in what style to write this article and came to the conclusion that it would be easier for me to write "I" - a man writes this article and "you" - dear reader.
I'll take some information from free sources to save you time.
I warn immediately, the "landing" topic is not for everyone. I will not explain the reasons because it is necessary to use terms with which you may not be familiar. Here are the examples below, when you should not go to the "mining":
• A small budget, for example, 20000 UAH., I recommend to go from 100000 UAH.
• Do not understand the technique (at all). Of course, here you can understand everything if you want, but if it's not yours, think it is necessary for you. There is an outlet, friend, brother, uncle, shorter than the other person who can figure it out.
• Think that "landing" is a passive earning and you do not have to do anything. Of course, you can call "mining" passive earnings, but only if you will compare it with the work at the factory.
Affecting the topic of "landing" it is impossible to bypass the subject of "cryptology" it is necessary to understand the basics before climbing into this next gold rush, or otherwise, in my opinion, this is not to be called.
What is the "token" (remuneration for "landing"), how to convert them into "fiat" currencies (hryvnia, dollars)? Let's go through the basic definitions.
• "platform" is a distributed network that has a number of features, such as decentralization, anonymity (here it is necessary to clarify that this is not quite the case). Bitcoin, Ethereum and others ...
• "tokens" - most often this is a kind of payment unit, the action that gives us this or that platform
• "block" - an array of data that records transaction information. Decentralization allows you to be sure that your money is in the first place, and stored on hundreds of thousands of "computers around the world and stealing them is not so easy.
- Anonymity, on the 1st view, "blockade" allows us to be anonymous, but in reality it is not quite so, since all transaction information is stored in open access, thus, to visualize the chain of translations into a certain purse, one can understand where the funds came from, but this is not without reservations. , since each "platform" has its own rules, but again, all your anonymity can go in collision with the real world, because at the moment the main unit of calculation in the world is "fiat" currencies.
- Security is ensured by decentralization, but in reality, with the advent of quantum computers, this issue still needs to be solved.
- Saving money from inflation, I will not explain here, everything is very ambiguous and contradictory.
- The principle, buying cheaper, selling more expensive, investment, speculation, you can call it any way, in essence it will not change.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages that I can distinguish or why I would use Bitcoin and other "cryptic currencies" in the current form: