In this article we will talk about bitcoin, because this word has been recently heard by everyone, and everyone, even the presidents, are interested in it.
And by the end many do not understand, knowledge is limited only to the fact that it is a virtual currency, which is not controlled by anyone.
Most believe that the future of this currency, or it's so, is hard to say, but it's not possible to stay away. Bitcoin is a digital money, is completely free and stored electronically, does not depend on state, banks, corporations. Its value depends on demand directly. The higher the demand, the more expensive it is. It does not depend on the price of oil, not tied to precious metals and this is its main advantage.
Bitcoins can be bought for ordinary money, or exchanged for goods or services. Using programs installed on a PC or mobile device, users send and receive this crypto currency. Bitcoin was created by some Satoshi Nakomo in 2009, he is the forefather of this brilliant discovery. But whether this is still unknown, there is a perception that this is not one person, but a whole group of programmers. In honor of him, the smallest permissible unit of Bitcoina-Satoshi was named. I can give you a simple example: the dollar - cents, the euro - eurocents, the ruble - a penny, and bitcoin - satoshi. 1 BTC contains 100,000,000 million Satoshi, and its 1 unit is 0.00000001 BTC.
This crypto currency has a limit when a virtual coin will reach a quantity of 21 million - its release will be stopped. According to preliminary calculations of programmers, the last coin will be released in 2030 -2035. However, since now it is rapidly extracted, time can be significantly reduced.
- Decentralized currency. There is no single control body that would cancel, freeze accounts or ban transactions. All participants are equal, and nobody has the right to dictate their terms to owners.
- Anonymity and ease of use. To create a bitcoin wallet you will need a minute, indicate your name, passport data, the address of residence is not required, therefore, who sent the money, and whoever received - remains unknown
- Low commission. Compared to bank transfers and other payment systems, Bitcoina will charge the lowest commission%.
- Equality. All participants and users of the system are on an equal footing with each other, have the same rights and obligations, which will not be said about any payment system in the world or currency.
- Transactions without restrictions. Between purses you can make payments for any amount without any restrictions, while in other payment systems there are restrictions.
- High degree of protection. Purses and transactions are thoroughly protected and have a high level of security. Of course, they can be broken, but it will take a lot of time and effort, which ultimately does not pay off. And even if the wallet is broken, then this will not cause irreparable damage to the electronic currency.
- Independent issue of virtual currency. This is the only payment system that can be obtained independently, using a method like landing.